We use industry standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encode sensitive information like your credit card number that passes between you and our servers. We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on our web site is perfectly safe.
More On Privacy
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. Any changes or updates to our privacy practices will be updated through our website.
We use IP addresses, browser type, time of day, to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). The customer's contact information is used to contact the visitor in the event of a problem when processing an order. For example, problems with credit card verification, product availability, etc. Users have a choice of receiving future mailings during the registration process.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address), and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. i.e, in the event there is a problem processing an order, corporate changes, or changes in privacy practices. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. Customer ID numbers are assigned to Web site visitors to verify the user's identity.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. No sensitive information is ever transmitted in plain text.
While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’. To learn more about SSL, follow this link http://www.rsasecurity.com/standards/ssl/basics.html
Notification of Changes
Collection, Use, Disclosure, and Security of Personal Information
• We collect personal information when you use our services or otherwise interact with us, including information you provide, such as contact information, billing & credit information.
• We use personal information for various business purposes, such as to complete transactions and bill for products and services; respond to requests for service or assistance; create and improve products and services; suggest additional or different products or service; and protect our rights and property.
• We do not sell, rent, or provide personal information to unaffiliated third-parties to market their products and services to you.
• We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information and we use reasonable procedures to erase or render it unreadable when we dispose of it.
• We do not solicit children to purchase our services or products and our Web sites are not designed to attract patrons under the age of 18.
• We have adopted policies and procedures to comply with the FCC’s rules governing Customer Proprietary Network Information ("CPNI").
Policy Updates and Contact Information
• We may update this policy from time to time and you should refer to it often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.